Astrology Heals Natal Report by Marina Ormes
Your Astrology Heals Natal Report shows you how to step into
your PERSONAL highest purpose and well-being!
In this 17-page customized report you will learn:
- The zodiac sign and house of your Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and Lunar Nodes.
- What part of you each planet represents—everything from your communication style to your deepest soul needs!
- The Soul Lessons of each sign your planets fall in and what they teach you about your potential and who you really are.
- Details about your Karmic Past and your Evolutionary Medicine.
Includes a copy of your natal chart!
Receive your personalized
Astrology Heals - Natal Report for $27
*Please allow 7-10 business days for us to create
your personalized Astrology Heals Natal Report.
Enter your birth information below:
Don't know your exact birth time? We can still create a report for you, but it won't have as much detail.
When submitting the form, please put whatever information you have in the "Time of Birth" field, even if it's an approximate time. Please indicate, for example, whether you are guessing or if you know for sure it was within a few minutes. You can also list a range such as "between 7 and 7:30 am" or "7:17 but I am not sure whether it was am or pm." The more detail you provide, the better.
If possible, we highly recommend you try the following before submitting your form:
- If you have a copy of your birth certificate or a family record of your birth, take the time to locate it. It's worth the effort! If it has the time written down that is ideal. Be sure to note whether it says a.m. or p.m. The time zone is not important because we can identify the time zone from the location.
- If you do not have a copy of your birth certificate, you can request one from the state or department that handles such requests for your birth location. Google it using the search term "obtain my birth certificate from _____ (city) _____ (state or country)." There is likely a small fee for this, but it's well worth it!
- If you cannot obtain your birth certificate, or it does not list the time of birth, the next best thing is to ask any family members or people who were around at the time you were born. Any details they remember can help narrow it down, even if they don't know the exact time. Statements like "it was in the morning after sunrise" or "it was around mid afternoon" are useful.
- If you have any questions about your birth time, we're happy to help! Contact us at [email protected]