3 Ways to Align with Your Soul’s Truth
Transcript: 3 Ways to Align with Your Soul’s Truth
Hi there! I am Marina Ormes, the founder of Astrology Heals at astrologyheals.com. Today I want to share with you three ways to align with your soul’s truth.
Changes Coming in 2021
In my recent videos I’ve been talking about what’s coming up in 2021. And if you’ve been following me, you’ll know that 2021 brings the energy of change.
As we head to the end of 2020, we’ve got some astrological configurations taking shape. Saturn and Jupiter are moving into Aquarius, forming a conjunction?the beginning of their 20 year cycle?in very early Aquarius.
Aquarius brings energy of freedom, shift, and change? of unexpected developments, imagining a new future, and working toward your vision for the future.
Your Soul Knows the Truth
As you consider working toward what is important to you and the ways that you can contribute to positive changes you want to see in the world, it’s important to do so authentically. That means aligning with the truth that’s in your heart and in your soul.
Wouldn’t it be great to have tools that make aligning with your own inner truth easy? Well, that’s what I’ve got to share with you.
You want to align with your heart and with your truth because when you do so not only do you feel better, but it contributes to well-being in body, mind, spirit, emotion, helps you live a life of meaning and purpose, and it also just gives you energy and healing inside and out.
Not only does it do that, but it also allows you to offer and share what it is you’re good at. It supports your ability to make a positive contribution in the world though the causes that are important to you? the things you care about, the things you want, and the areas where you want to make a difference. Those areas are going to be where you will be able to make the most difference.
And when, collectively, all of us make a contribution in the areas that we feel called to?the ways that are aligned with our own heart and soul? as each of us do that then collectively we do create a better world.
Astrological Tools Anyone Can Use
So what are the ways that you can align with your own souls truth? How can you know how to do that?
What I’m going to offer you today is a way for you to align with your soul’s truth without even having to have an in-depth astrology reading.
Of course, if you come to me or someone else for an in-depth reading you’ll get a lot more detailed analysis about your own chart and how to align with the truth and how that’s reflected in your chart, how your chart validates the truth that you feel inside, etc.
But what I’m going to share with you today are some tools that you can work with that bring astrology into your everyday life and the gifts of astrology without even, you know, needing to study for years and years like I have or to get a detailed chart analysis.
Let?s get started.
#1 – Your Evolutionary Medicine
The first way that you can align with your soul’s truth is, by knowing a particular part of your chart that what I call the evolutionary medicine, your evolutionary medicine, and that is your Lunar Nodes.
This is something you don’t have to be an astrologer to read or understand. You can look it up on a chart and find out which of 12 evolutionary types you are based on your date of birth.
You can look that up on the chart and find out and learn about your type and that’s going to help propel you forward. It’s going to give you clues into what it is that holds you back, what kind of conditioning you’re born into this life already wired with, and how you can heal and transform that through using this evolutionary medicine that is specific to you.
Here?s how to find out your evolutionary type: I have an offer on my page, astrologyheals.com. If you just go there and enter your name and email address there it will sign you up for my Soul-Based Action Plan that provides you, among other things, with that information (how to find your evolutionary medicine).
I’m going to talk about two other ways that you can align with your soul’s truth, and all of these are expanded upon in my Soul-Based Action Plan that you can get at astrologyheals.com by just entering your name and email. It’s totally free, it’s my gift to you.
I want you to have these tools heading into 2021 that are going to support your empowerment and your authentic contribution.
#2 – Balance: A Simple but Powerful Approach
The second way to align with your soul’s truth is simple but also can be easily forgotten. The tool that we always have available to us is the simple tool of balance.
What does balance mean?
Balance means bringing in all four elements. The four elements are earth, air, fire and water, which correspond with body, mind, spirit and emotion.
When we are focused on only one of those? for example, if we’re only in our thoughts, but we’re not bringing it into our body, or if we’re only focused on our emotional experience or emotions that just feel so big and we can’t have balance to see a different perspective, then it’s hard for us to be really effective in aligning with our soul’s truth.
This is about bringing in balance of body, mind, spirit and emotion?the four elements of earth, air, fire and water?remember to bring in all four:
- Earth/Body/Physical World ? connect with something physical, something tangible. This could be connecting with your body, taking care of your body, or getting yourself grounded. The physical world includes the physical objects and spaces you can see, touch, smell, and hear. Your body needs good nutrition, and you need resources to do the work you are here to do.
- Water/Emotions/Feelings ? honor your emotional needs. Consider whether you might have too much or too little and the emotional side. You want to let your emotions flow when they need to, to let them move like that moving stream that’s going to help you get from one place to another. So let yourself have your feelings without getting stuck in them, but letting them move through you.
- Air/Mind/Ideas ? take time to learn about things that are important to you. Whatever it is you’re doing, think about what types of information you need, and where you can go to do some research or to read about it. Where can you learn more or have a conversation with somebody that’s going to help the ideas click for you. It can also help to write things out.
- Fire/Spirit/Action ? take action or get moving to help get things unstuck. This is where you need to do things, try things, and take risks. Some sort of exercise or movement or the trial and error experience can help. Risk-taking, taking action, taking little baby steps if you need to, but making sure that you’re moving forward and getting that movement going.
So when you are thinking about balance, think about earth, air, fire, and water and what you might be focused too much on or too little on.
And again, my Soul-Based Action Plan that’s available at totally for free as a resource on my website astrologyheals.com, you can get support for creating a plan that helps you think about body, mind, spirit, emotion, and balancing all four elements.
This Soul-Based Action Plan will also help you understand your Lunar Nodes. It helps you come up with a plan that brings balance into your life with body, mind, spirit and emotion, and then the final and third thing is called Manifesting with Moon Cycles.
#3 – Working with Natural Cycles to Manifest Your Intentions
Manifesting with Moon Cycles is about how astrology can support us through the ongoing cycles that we experience in the cosmos.
There are cycles happening with all of the planets. The Jupiter-Saturn cycle that we are talking about?a conjunction in December?is one of them.
There are many of these cycles, and one of the most tangible for us is the cycle of the Sun and Moon. That’s where we see the phases of the Moon actually change throughout the month every month.
Every month we have a Full Moon. Every month we see the Moon growing bigger and growing smaller and we can work with the energy of the Moon cycle to set intentions and align with a powerful manifestation process.
The way it work is that you want to set your intentions on the New Moon, and watch for what is revealed on the Full Moon.
I go into much greater depth on that topic in in my video series that comes for free with this Soul-Based Action Plan that’s available, again, at astrologyheals.com.
A Soul-Based Action Plan to Support Your Soul’s Truth in 2021
All of these steps are explained in a fun and easy video series that walks you through completing your very own Soul-Based Action Plan that helps you:
- Understand your Lunar Nodes, which is your evolutionary medicine. You will learn which of the 12 evolutionary types you are and how that supports you in your own alignment with your soul’s truth.
- Come up with a plan that balances body, mind, spirit and emotion. You will bring in each component, noticing where you want or need a little extra emphasis. (For example, you might need some extra emphasis based on your evolutionary medicine so it brings those pieces together.)
- Manifest your dreams and visions using Moon cycles. You will come up with a plan to support your own process of healing and growing by manifesting the things that are important to you.
In the video series I also talk about my subscriber program. I have a paid program that supports you in working with this ongoing Moon phases and cycles to support your ongoing and continued healing and growth. I talk about that as well and share with you how that works.
This free gift from me to you is available at astrologyheals.com. Check it out: it’s a Soul-Based Action Plan that includes a worksheet and a video series that walks you through completing the worksheet for yourself.
It gives you all the tools you need to be ready for change in 2021, to be proactive with your very own plan of how you’re going to stay aligned with your soul’s truth in order to make that positive contribution that is authentic, that comes from your heart, and comes from the truth of why you’re here: your soul’s deeper purpose.
I think you’ll love it. Check it out at astrologyheals.com.
Thanks for watching today. I’ll be back with you next week and I look forward to diving in more with what’s coming in 2021. Bye for now!